Counting my day...

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I want..

Wat i want for my laptop...currently..i used my bro's TM backpack for my laptop..n free black mouse..no headphone..but i want sumthing pinky for my laptop..likeeeee.....

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
this...

KaraB's Metro Backpack..

sng untuk aku travel blk kg...

and..another pc kit likeee...

SkullCandy HESH headphone..


pinky mouse..mouse pad..n thumb drive..

emmm..maybe i need external harddisk compared to thumbdrive..hehe..


cd/dvd case..white pink..or black pink..

from Abbe design..

And the most important is...


NoteBook Cooler Pad ( 3 Fan ) , interface : USB , Fan speed : 2800 rpm

*Blh ke aku dpt sume ni?..hehe..all coz of da money..xpee..slow2..so that..sesape yg berhajat nk bg present kt aku..u know wat u have to choose..


0 comments: